100 Websites Experiment - September Report

Posted by Norm on September 2, 2008 7:20 AM

Welcome to the 100 Websites Experiment Report for September. 99 Websites to go.

How many sites created? 1
How many sites pending for release? 1
Earning in August? $93.89 (-$23.33)
Total Earning? $1079.79
Days project been running? (275 days)
Daily average earning ? $3.93

I have made some good progress in getting my second site setup. I have registering my domain name and am in the progress of finishing the final layout for my site. Only thing left to do is find a new host.

Anyone know of a good ASP.NET hosting? If you know any hosts who meet the following criteria shoot me a message.
- One Account which can support multiple domain - multiple roots (no code redirection)
- MySQL DB
- ASP.NET 2.0/3.5
- FTP Access
- Roughly 10$ a month per domain

, | 0 comments »

0 comments