Money Making Experiment - Playing Poker - Completed

Posted by Norm on June 12, 2008 7:47 AM

Earning for Experiment? $53.00
Total Earning? $53.00

I have decided to end my Money Making Experiment - Playing Poker. It was fun while it lasted but sometimes you know when it is time to move on. I realise that Poker did not really fit in with my life aspirations and goals.

Can you make money playing poker? I guess the answer is Yes but if you looking for it to support your lifestyle then it is not easy.

The game can often be very time consuming. Often it can lead to hours of play and result in very little gain or nothing. It is physically exhausting. You need to be mentally, physically and emotionally strong in this game. I have to admit it was hard work...it wasn't easy money as some would like to think.

I made more money in doing nothing on my websites then playing 8 hours of poker. So the obvious decision was to start concentrating and working on my other experiments.

I am quite happy with it generally, I started the experiment with 10$ and finished up with 53$. making that 530% return on my money. Not bad for an amateur.

, | 0 comments »

0 comments