100 Websites Experiment - June Report

Posted by Norm on June 3, 2008 8:10 PM

Welcome to the 100 Websites Experiment Report for June. 99 Websites to go.

How many sites created? 1
How many sites pending for release? 0
Earning in May? $135.99 (-$3.33)
Total Earning? $748.52
Days project been running? (183 days)
Daily average earning ? $4.09

I have change the experiment to exclude my personal blogs, until I am able to monetize them, as at this stage there is no real SEO or work done on them.

I am in the progress of completing the final code build of my template and should be able to start building new sites in the next 3-4 months.

Currently I have rebuilt most of the code in ASP.NET, so the new platform should enable rapid development and creation of new sites.

, | 0 comments »

0 comments