Financial Freedom Diary

Posted by Norm on December 13, 2007 3:51 AM

I first started writing into my Financial Freedom Diary when I was 25. This diary basically provided a summary of my financial state at different times of my life. It is nothing flash, it just a 80 page exercise book. But it has been one of the most important things I ever done in my life. I have exactly 10 entries in it. The first entry was dated 21st July 2003.

I would write into this diary to show any major changes in my finances. This would include every time I got a raise, change jobs or bought something big. It is amazing to see my personal journey from what it was 4 years go. I have watched myself from been unemployed to having nothing to living the life of my dreams.

How many of you know how much you are worth? How much money you can afford to invest? How much debt you are in? How much have you saved in the last 12months? All these facts and figures has helped me in putting my dreams of financial freedom into motion. Without my diary I do not think I be where I am today. Still a long way to go but at least I can see I am heading in the right direction.

I truely recommend people to write or have a diary just to remind, reflect and learn from your financial journeys.

| 0 comments »

0 comments