New Advertiser - Kontera

Posted by Norm on September 15, 2008 7:38 AM

I finally took the plunge and added Kontera to my websites. I have always relied on Google Adsense. However in recent times with the fluctuating of revenue I does make sense to perhaps try another advertiser in hope to increase my revenue.

Many people say if you do not diversify than you headed into trouble waters, I don't particularly agree with this. If you look at all the great entrepreneurs in the world, most get rich with one particular asset class. Look at Donald Trump he made his fortunes with Property, Warren Buffet shares and Bill Gates - Microsoft. I think people tell you to diversify to be safe, but sometimes concentrating all your efforts into one thing may potentially pay dividends.

I will let this trial to run for about 30 days and see if revenue has decrease or increase with Kontera.

Want to join Kontera - http://www.kontera.com

If any of you have had experience with Kontera and Adsense please drop a line and let me know how it is going.

| 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Vered // September 16, 2008 at 8:07 AM  

    Hi Norm,

    My name is Vered and I'm from Kontera.

    Dropped by to say welcome aboard - it's great to have you as a Kontera partner.

    Many of our publishers use Kontera alongside AdSense and we recently covered combining the two services on the Kontera Blog. If you're interested in reading more please visit http://blog.kontera.com/2008/07/29/why-google-adsense-and-kontera-contentlinks-are-a-perfect-combination/.

    I'll be glad to answer any Kontera related question you may have so please don't hesitate to contact me anytime.

    Best Regards,
    Vered
    Publisher Services Manager
    Kontera.com

  2. Norm // September 17, 2008 at 6:08 AM  

    Hi Vered,

    The post you mention on Kontera's Blog actually was the main reason why I joined Kontera. It convince that having both Adsense and Kontera is a definitely potential opportunity.

    Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.

    Norm

  3. EastPAWZ // September 17, 2008 at 4:36 PM  

    kontera is nice to have on a blog or website, because it's easy to setup and also doesn't clutter your valuable space with block ads.